Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Flog for September 21 + My Exciting Evening - Not!

4 Christmas Stockings all knit - however, now I have a zillion ends to sew in, as well as adding all the embellishments that hide all the mistakes in my knitting (only kidding, I don't have any mistakes in my knitting. That's because I'm always ripping out mistakes and fixing them as I go. It sucks being a perfectionist, and thank heavens, I'm only a perfectionist when it comes to my knitting.)

Tonight may be very stressful, as there are so many season premiers on TV and I don't have the fancy TVO or PVO or whatever the heck it is. I DO have a VCR and hope to be able to record something while I watch something else, as long as I don't need the VCR remote to do it. (It's packed and probably over in Steve's basement, along with the dish I needed to make the scalloped potatoes. Oh my, how inventive we get at times. Scalloped potatoes in a roaster end up a bit dry and a bit flat and they cook waaaaaaay faster, long before the chicken, actually.)

However. The plan is to watch an hour of The X Factor, because I like Simon Cowell and miss him sooo much, and record the rest. If I can. I want to watch Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU, and will watch CSI when it reruns in the spring, if I remember to, that is. My, I'm tired, just thinking of the next three hours!

  • Breakfast - Cheerios and Milk, Coffee
  • Lunch - PB&J on Whole Grain Bread, Little Tomatoes, Yogurt
  • Dinner - 2 Chicken Drummies, Scallop Potatoes, Veggie Mix, Milk
  • Snacks - Banana, Grapes, Yogurt Covered Dried Cranberries, Water
Guess I shouldn't have just given up my major blood pressure pills, as this morning my blood pressure was sky high, and this afternoon, I started having strange symptoms again. Oh well. Gotta go bother my friendly neighbourhood doctor once more and see if he can figure out this puzzle. Enough about me. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment