Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Flog for September 3 + I Hate Spiders

Today all I wanted to do was eat. I'm not going to bed yet, so any food in the house is in real danger, although I will try my best to leave it alone. I think packing is doing it.

Howard has these horrible bites on his arm, that look pretty scabby and reddish and scary, even though he says they are getting better. I wasn't really worried until I saw one on my leg this morning. Shiver. Seems like we may have a nasty little spider having its way with us while we sleep. And here is Howard now, trying to get me to go to bed. Not likely. We just got home from Neil's, or I would already have the sheets and mattress cover plus even the mattress if it would fit, in the washer on the hottest water available. Shit. 

Tomorrow it's back to work, although I feel like I haven't had a day off yet. There is a little village of boxes growing in the corner of our almost empty living room, which explains why I feel I haven't had a day off yet. So far Value Village isn't as lucky as I thought it would be, but I am doing my best.
  • Breakfast - Toast w/Jam and Coffee
  • Lunch - 2 huge pancakes w/Becel and syrup
  • Dinner - Pork Chop, Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus, Tossed Salad, Bread
  • Snacks - Yogurt w/Fruit on the Bottom, Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment