Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Flog for September 9 + Not Much Else

I'm okay, you can stop worrying. Howard came home from work early yesterday (Friday) and rushed me out to the truck for a trip to Surrey before rush hour really hit. We had a relatively peaceful ride, smooth flowing traffic, not too many reasons for him to swear at other drivers cutting him off, or crawling along slowly with the intention of making him miss the green lights.

After dinner, just as it was starting to breathe darkness, Miss Nikkie decided she wanted a Long John donut from Tim Hortons, and asked if I'd walk there with her. I said, "Sure, as long as we were home before dark," but as she was forever getting ready - ie, finding her sweater - it was almost dark before we left. I'm sure they moved Timmy's farther away - it seemed like we walked for miles and miles before we smelled the coffee. And then of course I had to eat a donut. And a Timbit.

  • Breakfast - Aha! A change - because I ran out of bread: Honey Nut Cheerios w/milk, of course, Coffee
  • Lunch - Grilled Cheese Sandwich (I found some bread,) Milk
  • Dinner - Chicken, Potato Salad and Coleslaw
  • Snacks - Grapes, Yogurt, Donut, Timbit

No comments:

Post a Comment