Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Flog for September 7 + My Wonderful Day

Shaw Cable has now gone digital, and I'm not buying a digital box for three weeks, as we will be moved out of here by then. So this morning, in the middle of The Sopranos, I got a message saying from now on I can only watch that channel, plus way more, if I get the bloody digital box. They didn't use that descriptive word, although I used some other colourful ones,  I must say. And Cupcake Wars is on tonight, too. Oh well, looking at the bright side - they have left CBC and Coronation Street untouched.

So that was first thing this morning. Then at work, as I was moving - or trying  to move - a storage shelf filled with extra yarn, the stupid thing fell over and whacked my bad knee, so now I have a hugely swollen purple knee. And my other knee, the good knee, is sporting an ever growing spider bite, which looks like an extra breast, albeit a tiny one. Tiny for a breast, but big for a bite. The swelling is about two inches in diameter, and there's a...well, I don't want to talk about it.

Three day offs now, so I imagine something good will happen during at least one of them. You'll never guess what I'll be doing, but hint wise - it will involve packing and cleaning.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Veggie Sandwich, Yogurt
  • Dinner - Skinless Chicken Breast, New Red Potatoes
  • Snacks - Wow, you're going to say, she considers this a snack?? A Sausage and Egg McMuffin, Grapes, small piece of Cheddar Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment