Monday, September 19, 2011

My Flog for September 19 + Don't Expect Much, I'm Tired

 A busy day for me. Up before the crack of dawn, as usual. Before I went to work, I watched an episode of the Sopranos while I turned the heel of Christmas Stocking #4, then I started washing living room walls. I worked a full day at the store, well, at least I got paid for working a full day at the store, then after work, it was to the grocery store, then home for Coronation Street, dinner, dinner dishes, then washing kitchen cupboards. I'll be glad when this move is over, although I am not looking forward to the 90 minute commute and two transfers it's gonna take me to get to work.
  • Breakfast - Whole Grain Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Gumbo Soup from Subway, half a Veggie Sandwich left over from yesterday's lunch, and yogurt
  • Dinner - Tossed Salad w/Baby Romaine, Red Pepper, Green Onions, Orange Carrots, and Green Celery - plus Thousand Islands Dressing, and one Sausage which was pretty gross. Don't tell Howard I said that, as he bought them and cooked them. From now on, he'll probably leave the Brown Sugar Breakfast Sausages at the store. Blech.
  • Snacks - Yogurt, and yes....a CARB ATTACK - oops! oh well, if one is going to do something, one should do it well, right? A Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffin from McDonalds, which, honestly, was crap and has taken away the desire to ever have one again, plus my Favourite - Carrot Cake from The Cannery Cafe. I need carrots, my eyesight isn't very good any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment