Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Flog for September 24 + Tis a Workin' Man I Am - Well, Woman, but you know the song, right?

It's been a very busy day, first at home then at Surrey, and now it will soon be time for bed. Howard gave up a couple of hours ago, so he's downstairs warming up the sheets. It seems strange to say he's downstairs in bed, when he's usually upstairs in bed. Change isn't easy when you get old. If I go upstairs now to go to bed, I'll end up either in the attic or on the roof.

Back to work tomorrow, seems like I never had a day off. Next day off is Thursday, and Friday is the end of the month, so that's the day when everything has to be done. This means up early, work before I go to work, then home from work and work some more. If any of my friends or relatives win a lottery this week, please buy me a Molly Maid, and I will be eternally grateful.

I'm going to introduce my yawns to my pillow now. Good night, world.
  • Breakfast - Cheerios and Coffee
  • Lunch - Cheese and Whole Grain Bread, guess one would call it a sandwich
  • Dinner - Chicken, Tossed Salad w/Thousand Islands Dressing, Coleslaw
  • Snacks - Blueberry Muffin, Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment