Friday, July 1, 2011

Flog for July 1

  • Breakfast - toast and coffee
  • Lunch - Lays Oven Baked Chips, which were like toasted cardboard and will never pass my lips again, yogurt w/fruit,
  • Dinner - Meat patty on bun with ketchup, mustard, relish, cheese, bacon - oh, forget it, yes I had a bloody big Mozza Burger from A&W, and it was sooooo f...ing delicious, so there! Also a few fries, but gave Howard more than half of them. Plus an orange fountain soda, half of which went in the garbage.
  • Snacks - Let's see. It was the Steveston Salmon Festival Parade, and a lot of floats had people passing out stuff. I had: 4 toffee candies, one hard minty candy, a little bag of gummy fruity things, and a Fruit To Go Strip.
So, regarding the people passing out stuff. One lot of gals from a local flower shop were passing out little pretty potted plants, and my two parade-watching buddies each got one, but I didn't. Then some others were passing out Beef Jerky packs, and my two buddies each got one, but I didn't. I put my head on Novella's shoulder and pretended to cry, so the next giver-outer on the road came over and passed me something. That brightened up my morning, until I saw it was a free pass to a Fitness Boot Camp.

So tired now, going to bed. All in all it was a lousy day with just a few really good parts - seeing my friends Novella and Landis at the parade, working with my buddy Pauline, and going to A&W with my hubby.

Now to tackle another month, and hopefully another nice number at the beginning of August! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment