Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Flog for July 7

Another day to graze, and I must say I did really well ,,,, maybe even a bit too well. Because I ate breakfast at five-thirty this morning, I knew I'd be really hungry during the day, getting no break, and just being able to snack on fruit and yogurt when no-one was looking, so I stopped in my favourite Steveston coffee shop and got a Brunch before I started work.

A busy day at work.  5 more boxes of stupid yarn came in, and I had to find places to display and store the extras. Chris sure loves ordering yarn. Hopefully there will be tons of people buying it all. Just thinking of all the extra dollars waiting to go on our inventory at the end of the month is scary - not to mention counting it all. Bummer.
  • Breakfast - Toast and coffee
  • Brunch - Vanilla Latte w/skim milk, whole grain bagel w/peanut butter
  • Lunch - (Tons of it) Yogurt, Banana. Fresh Pineapple Chunks, Cranberry Juice and yes, you got it, a banana muffin. Actually, these muffins were fantastic while they were warm, but they don't pass the day-old test. I just HAVE to find my tried and true recipe and post it here for all my wonderful fans. {joke}
  • Dinner - At Banner's Restaurant - a 3 egg and veggie omelet, but half of it is in the fridge for tomorrow's pleasure, and yes, I was naughty, 3 pancakes w/butter & syrup
  • Snacks - Yogurt..that's it....

No comments:

Post a Comment