Monday, July 11, 2011

My Flog for July 11

Work, work all day long, poor me. Working on my day off. Oh well, I made the best of it - changed the payroll so I'd be sure to get paid for it on Friday! Eight extra hours! Yeah!

While I was on my knees restocking and straightening out some of our fancy new ruffle yarns, a customer came in and really did ask me if I work here. I just looked up at her and smiled, until she said,

"I guess you do."

I answered, "No, but every time I pass by I get the urge to come in and fix the displays."

Smile . Smile.

After I helped her with her purchase, she said goodbye, and I answered:

"Anytime you feel the urge to clean up - just drop by."

One of these days someone will hit me.
  • Breakie - Toast and coffee
  • Lunch - Pork Chow Mien or Mein or however the heck you spell it - it was from our new favourite Chinese dive and it was divine! Thankya, Shannon!
  • Dinner - Pork Roast - Neil's cooking it in his Rotisserie - thankya, Neil!, plus mashed potatoes (my contribution.)
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Banana, Cranberry Juice, a few of Howard's BBQ flavoured chips - thankya, Howard!
Now the dishwasher is humming, Master Chef is on, and the only things I absolutely have to do before I go to bed is make egg salad and an egg salad sandwich for Howard's lunch tomorrow, and to get the coffee maker ready to set up brewing at five o'clock in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment