Monday, July 25, 2011

My Flog for July 25

I'm having a tough day. Poor me. I feel I could eat everything that can't walk away, so am really glad that Howard took the last giant Hershey bar to work with him this morning. Just ate Shannon's left over salad from last night, I doubt if she'll miss it as she and Neil were planning to visit the FatBurger joint in Ladner for their lunch. I've been fighting to stay awake ever since I got up at five-thirty, but beyond dozing off and drooling over the keyboard, I can't really go to sleep as Clayton will be home from his dad visit soon, and I am the only so-called adult in the house right now. In fact I am the only two-legged mammal in the house.

So sleepy....

I have my MRI appointment for Wednesday at four o'clock. Guess whoever cancelled that appointment either died or chickened out. Now I know I have to had these dreadfully painful hurting dye needles stabbed into my my poor knee bone, and I'm not looking forward to that at all. But then I'll be glad to get it over with, as I was expecting a wait time of 6 - 9 months.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Snacks - Banana, 4 Graham Wafer Squares, 3 Strawberries, 3 Gummy Worms,
  • Lunch - Green Salad w/Thousand Island Dressing
  • Dinner - Hamburger

No comments:

Post a Comment