Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Flog for July 21

Well, today was a better day than yesterday, thanks probably to the Aleve. Shannon said my knee is still swollen a lot, but I found the pain easier to bear - kneeling was tough but not as tough as yesterday. She keeps bugging me to put ice on it, as it swells big and fluffy by the end of the day. I don't think she realizes how cold ice is. Although she wouldn't like it if I put a big chunk of ice down her back.

I kneed a knew knee.

Today I did something I knew I shouldn't have done, and because of that I need to add another bullet to my food log. You'll understand when you read it.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Cheese and veggie sandwich on Whole Grain Bread, Cranberry Juice
  • Dinner - BBQ steak, Mashed Potatoes....yummy yummy yummy
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Banana, 3 Strawberries, 1 Chocolate Covered Licorice (I think I have 3 left...)
  • Things I Ate That I Should NEVER Have Eaten - Subway's Sausage and Egg w/Cheese English Muffin. Stacked as high as the clouds with calories and fat, and it was the crappiest breakfast sandwich I've ever had. Next time I want a second breakfast (I had my first breakfast at 5:30 in the morning, I had this after 9) I'll just go get the real thing at McDonald's. At least it will be tasty and the muffin won't have edges as hard as wood, the sausage won't be really spicy, and the egg will be a real freshly cracked egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment