Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Flog for July 23

I guess my life is just too hectic....I just didn't have time to do this yesterday, so I'll see if I remember everything this morning. Yesterday ended my three week sentence of filling in while the manager is/was on holidays - now my knee and I can take a bit of a rest until next week, when it will be time to do inventory. Not sure if I can do it - I do so want to go to Vancouver's Gay Pride Parade with my girls, and I'm wondering if my stupid knee can turn into an excuse not to work. Then it would be a really nice knee. But I wouldn't have as much money on Payday. Life is tough.

We weren't going to Surrey this weekend, but ended up going after I got off work anyway, just for the night, and drove in early this morning so Howard could get back to work on his canoe. It's only been on the go for over a year, and now we're just over two months away from moving - wouldn't you know it. The rush is on. I think a late walk last night to Tim Horton's with Nikkie finished my knee off good, today I have to depend on Aleve to dull the pain so I can get stuff done. We're expecting (well, everyone but Howard, it's gonna be a HUGE surprise to him) a visit from Howard's sister Bonnie today, so I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees her. Time goes by so quickly, and it's sad to realize how little we see of our loved ones.

However....
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Veggie Salad w/Sweet Onion Dressing from Subway
  • Dinner - Toast and Peanut Butter (Well, I'm not fussy about Italian Sausages....)
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi, Yogurt w/Fruit, one (yes, only ONE) Timbit....and one Blueberry Fritter. Damn Tim Horton's.

No comments:

Post a Comment