Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Flog for July 13 + the long-lost Best Banana Muffin Recipe is Found! Finally!

  • Breakie - Coffee and Toast
  • Lunch - Leftover Stewed Fish w/potatoes & onions, yogurt
  • Dinner - Roasted Chicken Drummies (2) and Home-Made Macaroni & Cheese - thanks Shannon, I'm stuffed
  • Snacks - Fresca, grapes, 2 mandarin oranges..that's all so far, but there are Timbits hiding in the fridge, whispering my name in an unusually loud manner. We'll see. Well, they weren't safe for long. Three gone. Yummy.
We may go for a walk in a few minutes. I am really super tired, and I do need a second wind to clean up after dinner and watch my TV shows. I'm actually too tired to be funny tonight, so I'll just wind up with this recipe - use it to replace the former one from a few weeks ago.


The Absolute Best Banana Muffin Recipe
  • Mash 6 large bananas. Add 2 slightly beaten eggs, 1 1/2 cups of sugar, and 2/3 cup vegetable oil.
  • Sift 3 cups flour with 2 tsp baking soda, 2 tsp baking powder, and 1 tsp salt.
  • Add dry ingredients to wet and mix.
  • Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
  •  If desired, add about 1/2 cup grated chocolate - that's my twist. Chocolate chips sometimes sink to the bottom of baked stuff, but grated chocolate doesn't. You can also use 3/4 cup white and 3/4 cup brown sugars instead of all white.

No comments:

Post a Comment