Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Flog for July 20 + Pity Me

Well, my mind wasn't on eating much today, it was parked down at my knee most of the time. Working 8 1/2 hours with no break didn't help, had to be running around helping customers, kneeling down restocking, and also doing the step stool thing restocking. Then at the end of the day, kneeling down to put the deposit bag in the floor safe almost did me in. I honestly don't know if I can go through another day like this..I can't even see anything funny about it.
  • Breakfast - Toast and coffee
  • Lunch - Sandwich - I scrambled two eggs this morning and made the best ever sandwich for my lunch - eggs, lettuce, green onions, Becel instead of mayo, and cheese. Wish I had another one right now!
  • Dinner - nothing yet..probably nothing at all. Pills and bed maybe.
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Hot Chocolate, Banana, Grapes....and a Chocolate Covered Licorice Stick. That may be the highlight of this miserable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment