Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Flog for July 12 + Musings

Well, so far all I've lost in July is negative 1 1/2  pounds. As predicted these came back and seem to be sticking around, although every couple of mornings they take a mini vacation for a few hours. Guess I'm going to have to either start moving more, or stop taking little bites of big fat food. Bummer.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Egg Sandwich, Yogurt
  • Dinner - Basa Fillet baked with onions and potatoes
  • Snacks - Banana, Blueberry Fritter, and two Timbits that I haven't eaten yet but will probably do so within the next few minutes, Diet Pepsi, Coffee
"They" say the older you get, the more difficult it is to lose weight, as your metabolism slows down. That makes sense, as the rest of me has certainly slowed down. I remember going on diets when I was a lot younger, and losing 15 pounds in a month was a breeze, although I would never keep them off. After a month I would get sick and tired of sticking to a diet, I would just blow it all. That is why I'm not going on a diet now. Looking back on my Flogs, I don't think I'm over-eating tremendously, so I think what I'll try to do is get a bit more walking/cycling in.

And maybe say an absolute NO to the Timbits in the near future. After tonight, that is. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment