Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Flog for July 19

Up at five-thirty, breakfast, knitting, then a mile-ish walk to 7 Eleven to buy bus tickets so I didn't have to walk or ride to work. I haven't ridden bike since my sore butt episode, so I'm not sure if my butt could handle the hard seat now or not. But I know my knee couldn't handle the walking part, I did manage to walk to the store, but that's about it.

Really bad kneeling and climbing ladders restocking yarn today, so I didn't do all the restock, and just knitted on a store sample scarf in the afternoon. I'm finding out that work doesn't have to beat you out after all - all I have to do is travel slow and steady. I may not win the race, but I still won't be ashamed when I pick up my cheque!
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Veggie/Cheese Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread - I eat Dempsters Ancient Grains, as I feel they are especially made for me, being an Ancient Person. However, with age come Wisdom. If I could think of anything wise to say right now, I would.
  • Dinner - BBQ chicken breast, new potatoes (5 but they were small, sort of), green salad w/Thousand Island Dressing - really delicious dinner, thankya, Shannon
  • Snacks - Yogurt X 2, Banana X 2, Grapes X many, Cranberry Cocktail, coffee, and now I'm working on a Chocolate Covered Licorice Stick, aaaaaah yummy, just over 100 calories and only 3 grams of fat, not that I'm counting or anything.
Howard and I just walked to IGA, about a mile and a half, now Shannon tells me my knee is all swollen up, so I think I deserve a little treat, like a stick of Chocolate Covered Licorice. It's a lovely coincidence that I just happened to buy some at IGA.

No comments:

Post a Comment