Friday, July 15, 2011

My Flog for July 15

  • Breakfast  - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Sandwich - whole grain bread w/tomato, lettuce, green onion, cucumber, and a Kraft cheese slice without the plastic wrapper, Cranberry Juice
  • Dinner - BBQ pork chop, and boiled new potatoes
  • Snacks - grazing at work - yogurt, grapes, banana, mandarin orange, plus (Damn it they weren't all gone after all) - two Timbits. Plus one little spoon of Orange Ice Cream and one little spoon of Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream while getting Clayton and Tanner a bedtime treat
Well, I just got back from a two mile walk around the block, Last night I walked over three miles. Figure if I have to eat the bloody Timbits I'm going to have to move them away from my hips. I'm really really tired now, after getting up at five-thirty this morning and putting in an eight and a half hour day with no break, as I worked all by myself.  I'm even too tired to be funny. So I'm going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment