Friday, July 22, 2011

My Flog for July 22

Well, my last looooong 8 1/2 hour work days have come to an end, thank heavens. Today was the busiest of all, with the highest sales for all of July so far, plus I did a lot of  'shop housework.' I'm really sick and tired of giving demos to customers regarding the knitting of all our new 'ruffle' yarns, and tomorrow when Marina works with me from noon to 4, she's going to do all the demos. She just doesn't know it yet.

So it was Aleve this morning, as my knee was awful, what with normal stuff like walking, and kneeling, and pushing and lifting heavy stuff. Then a headache settled in, so I drowned that with Tylenol. So I got through the day. After work, Howard picked me up and we got take-out Chinese yummies and ate them by the river. Now I'm home and extremely tired -these five o'clock mornings are gitting' to me - and both my knees hurt. I sure hope the knee that's left (my left knee) isn't catching what my right knee has.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Egg Salad Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread
  • Dinner - Chicken Chow Mein, 3 pieces of Howard's Sweet and Sour Pork
  • Snacks - Banana, Yogurt w/fruit, Cranberry Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment