Monday, July 4, 2011

My Flog for July 3

Didn't post yesterday, as after dinner I felt poorly (now there's an old-time saying for you), but I did manage to get some serious diet cheatery in before that. Blame it on Surrey.
  • Breakie - toast and coffee
  • Lunch -one slice of toast with scrambled eggs on top of it, and  two-thirds of Steve's Whole Grain Peanut Butter Bagel, which he asked me to hold for him while he did something else
  • Dinner - Fried Ground Beef with onions, celery, and new potatoes, and Steve's magnificent Peach Crisp w/ice cream
  • Snacks - diet Pepsi, Bbq chips, one-half of a big Three Musketeers bar...
I think that's that. Nikkie, Tanner, Chri, Lizzie and I walked to the corner store and got slushies for the kids, then we walked to the playground and let the kids play until it was time for two-thirds of them to need to pee, so we came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment