Monday, July 4, 2011

My Flog for July 4

Back from Surrey. No coffee until I got home, then found out there is no coffee here, only decaf which I put on anyway, but I obviously made it wrong because it turned out really crappy and that describes my mood as well.

However, it is a beautiful warm summer day, and I don't have to work until Wednesday, so that part is good. I just asked hubby to put on a nice pot of real coffee for me (we just got back from the store), but he's elbow deep in ground beef so I'm out of luck there I guess.

Now he wants to label the packs of ground beef he bought and just repackaged.

"I need a marker, do you have one there?"
"I don't know....yeah, here's a red one."
"But does it write?" he asks.
"Not by itself." I answer.

Ha ha, I'm so funny - even if no one else thinks so. I don't think I'm going to get any coffee now. Bummer

  • Breakfast - Whole grain bagel w/peanut butter - aha, there's a change for me! I was going to make it a habit until I checked out the bagels at the store and found out each one has over 300 calories, plus the peanut butter of course. Oops. I wonder do they make lo-cal bagels - but if they do, I probably wouldn't buy them anyway, as they would be just as tasteless as most lo-cal stuff. Except for yogurt. Lo/No fat yogurt is still delicious. But I digress...
  • Lunch - Grapes, yogurt, and I do believe I'm getting my coffee brewed as I tap - Life Is Good
  • Dinner - Roast pork w/mashed potatoes - I think - I hope - nope change of plan - potato/egg salad, lettuce & tomato instead
  • Snacks - Coffee, one fuzzy peach (don't tell Neil), banana
Now, I do plan on baking a rhubarb cake with Howard's very own home-grown rhubarb, and Banana Muffins with our very own store-bought rotten bananas later on today - so I'm not sure where these will fit in with my weight loss plan.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment