Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Flog for July 27

MRI today - I was so worried about getting dye needles in my knee (kneedles?) that I had an upset tummy all day at work. Silly me. My knee went needle-less, and because it was my knee that had to have zillions of little pics taken - my head didn't have to go in the tunnel at all! In fact I could probably have left it at home! Now I just have to wait about a week, where a doctor will probably call me and tell me there is nothing wrong with my knee, and I am but a hypochondriac. Maybe they should have MRI'd my head instead.

Just had two easy 4 hour shifts at work, working very little, mostly just standing behind the counter looking pretty and ringing up sales. Ka ching. The store has been really really busy this month, hope it keeps up, especially as I'm going after a raise in August. Wish me luck. If you know any spells, cast 'em.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee - it's been so long since I ate it, I can hardly remember it, but it's what I always have, so I assume I had it this morning around 5:30.
  • Lunch - Banana, Yogurt w/Fruit - Starting work at noon is not good for lunch. Eating before work is too early, and waiting until anytime between 2 and 3 pm is not early enough. Plus there's only 15 of these little teeny tiny minutes, not hardly enough to eat one of my delicious veggie sandwiches, or heat up and eat soup.
  • Dinner - Scrambled Egg and Lettuce on a Hamburger Bun..and it was sooooo yummy, and some Bean Salad from last night.
  • Snacks - A peach - thanks, Bonnie, you're a real Peach!
Well, tomorrow my pal and co-worker Marina and I are going to meet at Mickey D's and then head to Vancouver on a Yarn Store Crawl...can't wait, have been looking forward to this for the past two weeks. Hopefully we will get into some sort of trouble that I can write about here tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment