Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Flog for July 30 + Me? Drinking Beer?

Spent all day counting yarn. Thousands of balls of yarn. Don't even want to knit right now, for some reason or other. Anyway, I'm home now, and waiting for Steve to finish his Landscaping Job in Steveston - when he gets off, he's going to pick us up and take us to Surrey for the night.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Subway - Veggie Salad w/Sweet Onion Dressing and Yogurt w/Fruit
  • Dinner - Okay, I have to take a deep breath and just type it out. Maybe with my eyes closed - 3 slices of pizza, but they were small, really small, half a can of beer, yes this is still me typing, and to finish it off - a blueberry fritter from Timmy's. My oh my, but Surrey has such a bad influence on me.
  • Snacks - Probably should be none, but I believe there are more S'mores in my near future. I'll only have one, though. Two at the most.
Tomorrow is inventory day, and I will go and work as hard as I can, which may not be very hard as right now my knee is swollen so much even Howard is surprised. That's because I was doing a lot of climbing ladders and kneeling as we did today's yarn count. I think maybe I overdid it a tad. Or a lot.

Anyway, now my knee and I are going to hobble downstairs and go sit in the back yard at Steve's fire pit. There's a big long stick out there with my name on it, and probably remnants of a long-forgotten marshmallow decorating the end.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment