Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Flog for July 6

Geez, it's bloody hot. And I had the joy of working in a hot non-air-conditioned store for 8 1/2 hours all by myself with no break. And I had the joy of receiving 9 bloody boxes of yarn to be checked off and put away. And I couldn't even go pee. So that was my day. Because I didn't get a break, I had to graze rather than eat lunch. It's difficult to chomp down on a sandwich when customers keep interrupting you or the phone rings and you have to answer it. If you have a mouth full of whole grain bread and cucumber it makes it hard to understand what you are saying. I would guess.
  • Breakie - Toast and coffee
  • Lunch - more like snacks whenever a clear minute presented itself: grapes, banana muffin, sticky fruity thingy, 2 yogurts - they were so tiny - and a bottle of cranberry juice (Minute Maid, of course)
  • Dinner - Spaghetti with sausage - thanks. Shannon, for making dinner. Mamma's pooped. Yawn.
  • Snacks - Fresca, and banana muffin
Now I'm waiting for the pound and a half that creeped back on my person to creep back off. Sucks, don't it? But I guess it'll stay there, at least until all the banana muffins are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment