Saturday, July 2, 2011

Flog for July 2

Now I may have a problem. Hubby has discovered I'm losing weight, and as prior weightlosings, he has started to suggest eating out more. A&W last night, which was just Wonderful, and Fish'n'Chips tonight - which I was opposed to on account of the fact that we had to pay his cell phone bill, and couldn't eat out two times in a row. I did however, suggest we get Chinese takeout at the joint next to the Roger's Store - and ended up with the best Chicken Chow Mein and Sweet and Sour either Pork or Chicken, I can never tell which. So that's it for dining out until at least next paydays. I hope.

  • Breakie - Toast and coffee
  • Lunch - Subway salad - all sorts of veggies and teriyaki chicken, yogurt w/fruit
  • Dinner - Chicken Chow Mein and Sweet and Sour Pork (I think) - ate all my serving of Chow Mein but only about one third of the chicken. It was all so yummydelicious but I did get filled up quickly, and NO,  I wasn't hungry after one hour.
  • Snacks - Banana, cranberry juice, Frozen Mocha (oops....maybe that should have been a no-no.)

No comments:

Post a Comment