Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Flog for November 1

It's late, I've been up for almost 18 hours, and my eyes are droopy. I am sort of happy with my new number, as it totals up well - 18 pounds since June. I know it's slow and not really steady, but I think this way chances are I'll keep it off. We'll see.

  • Breakfast - Toast with Marmalade, Coffee
  • Lunch - Bean and Bacon Soup - I guess I'll have to freeze what's left, or it will be Has-Bean Soup
  • Dinner - Ham and Cheese Sandwich, Diet Pepsi
  • Snacks - Yogurt X 2, Cranberry/Orange Muffin, a tiny Aero bar (stolen from the goody bag - don't tell Chris or Lizzie) and a pack of red Nibs (you can tell anyone, I don't think anyone would care, really), and an Iced Mocha
That's all she's writing - now it's beddy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment