Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Flog for November 8 + Hurry Up and Wait...

6:15 - 6:20 Waiting for the SkyTrain
6: 45 - 7:00 Waiting for the bus
2:25 - 3:15 Waiting for a 2:30 doctor's appointment
3:45 - 4:40 Waiting '20 minutes' for a prescription to be filled
5:00 - 5:15 Waiting on a traffic-filled bridge to get home.

If I ask for something and someone tells me to "Wait a sec" I'll slap them into tomorrow. 

I worked for a few hours, and took off early, leaving the manager with a store-full of customers. Didn't feel bad at all - at least not much. Howard had to drive to work this morning as his truck-pool buddy didn't go in, so he came out to Richmond after work and I got a ride home in the Big Blue Truck.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - 1/2 of yesterday's Egg Sandwich - after 24 hours and spending an hour on a heater-heated bus, it was a bit (very) soggy, but since I'm still alive and kicking, obviously not gone putrid, and a Yogurt
  • Dinner - Pea Soup. It's losing its appeal. (Should have had a banana instead - it's a good thing when a banana loses appeal...Get it? Huh?)
  • Snacks - Butterscotch Pudding, small Vanilla Latte, 1 mini sized Caramel Bar (2 little squares) and a couple of tiny chewy Hallowe'en candy - possible 3 or 4 before I go to bed...
Wednesday off, Thursday off and babysitting Neil's kiddies in the evening, Friday off, then Saturday it's back to work again for 4 days. I'm tired just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment