Friday, November 25, 2011

My Flog for November 25

I feel fatter than my jeans today, I hope that doesn't mean that I'm growing out once again, but that the jeans were in the washer. The last time I washed them, I didn't realize that the last person to use the washer had the dial set to hot/cold, so I'm pretty sure my jeans shrunk. I hope. At least I'm counting on it. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - A Grandma Burger, fries and pop from A&W. Nikkie tried to get me to eat a Mozza Burger but I resisted her evil persuasions, and went for the Sirloin - protein packed (we won't even think of the fat grams involved) - burger made especially for us old nannies (poppys don't seem very impressed with them, in my neck of the woods, anyway)
  • Dinner - Pork Chop, Scalloped Potatoes, and Rice-A-Roni (yeah, that San Fransisco Treat - no wonder everyone was going to San Fransisco....)
  • Snacks - An irresistible cookie, Diet Pop, an unlimited number of Hallowe'en candies
Now I'm taking my neck pain to bed, while my pain in the neck is still upstairs finishing his dinner. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment