Friday, November 4, 2011

My Flog for November 4

One day off, one more to go. I don't know why my day offs go by so quickly - but there doesn't seem to be any time left for me stuff, which would probably consist of lollygagging around doing very little. Oh well. 

There probably was frost on the pumpkin last night, as the grass was white when I got up, and I didn't get up til about 8 o'clock. The temp from the Weather Network on the little icon on the bottom of my laptop said a bit fat round 0. Fall colours are absolutely beautiful though, unlike past years where we could find hardly any. I think the streets here in Surrey are more tree-lined with huge old deciduous fellers, and I guess that could explain it - also I think the weather has turned colder sooner than usual, so I guess that could explain it too.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Cheerios w/Milk
  • Dinner - Chicken and Tossed Salad (it was two days old in the fridge, but hadn't turned green...hey, wait a minute, how would I know? )
  • Snacks - 1 Cookie from the New Amsterdam Bakery, half a teeny weeny lemon tart from the New Amsterdam Bakery - if the scales realize I'm eating baked goods, I will wish the New Amsterdam Bakery was in Amsterdam...and not half an hour's walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment