Monday, November 28, 2011

My Flog for November 28 + I Love My Job, I Love My Job, I Love My Job,

Today I wore black boots, brown tights, khaki skirt and stripey burgundy, tan, white and brown top, and my blue tweedy sweater and/or blue Crafts'n'More vest, depending on how hot or cold I was running at that precise moment in time. The plan? To curtail everyone from asking my advice on colour matches for their afghans, sweaters, or skin-tone.

"Yes, I think that particular shade of puce goes lovely with the bright orange and pale pink yarn for your sweater...." etc etc etc.

It's not because I'm mean, really, it's just that we have these incredibly long lists of stuff to do, and if we don't get everything done, the manager isn't very pleased when she comes back on Tuesdays, and since I work on Tuesdays, I'm the one who gets the pleasure of her venting.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Soup, Ham and Cheese Croissant (thanks to Pauline), wafer bar (thanks to me and the British Home Shop)
  • Dinner - The last of the Chicken Soup, Pudding Cup
  • Snacks - Hot Chocolate, Banana, Nutrigrain Bar, and probably a few Hallowe'en candy, the night's not over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment