Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Flog for November 17 + A Little Pome by Tamar the ex-Teecher

I had a housework morning, a sleepy movie-watching afternoon, and a wet walk to the beer store with the old man before supper. Now it's snowing, and I'm glad I don't have to go out any more. I don't have many words so I'll put a little pome here:

no more cupcakes
no more scones
eat the chicken
leave the bones

no more muffins
no more toffee
give me whole grain
bread, and coffee

no more brownies
no more cake
no more chocolate .......????
wait a sec......

I wrote that back in July, and I guess if I followed the gist I would have lost more than 20 pounds since then. But at least I have lost 20 pounds since July - even with the very occasional "no more"!

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Spinach Salad
  • Dinner- Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce and half a roll
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Mini Tootsie Roll, Witch's Broom, Diet Grapefruit Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment