Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Flog for November 24

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .... etc.
That's how my day and I feel and I'm sure you don't really want to hear about it. 
  • Breakfast - Apple Cinnamon Bread (carbs) and Coffee
  • Lunch - Toast (carbs)
  • Dinner - Left-over Pasta (carbs)
  • Snacks - One Irresistible Cookie (carbs), Pudding, Diet Pop, Candy
Early morning - Crawling upstairs to the Coffee Pot, following my nose to the cinnamony scent of bread in the cupboard
Mid morning - Sweeping half the kitchen, eating half of Lizzie's pudding because her "I don't like it" words were coming out of her mouth and into my ears. Another of my famous headaches brewing in the back of my head. One load of laundry in the dryer, another in the washer. Listening to the rain and wind, therefore NOT walking to Walmart for a Spinach Salad for lunch. Just want to go back to bed, actually.

I wonder if the crappy feelings inside and out are caused by a carb overload. Hmmmm. Something to think about.


Early Afternoon - Went back to bed, actually, watched The King's Speech (excellent movie for a rainy, windy, headachy, tired day.)
Now it's dark, and dinner is late - I haven't actually eaten yet, but I know all I have to do is stick a plate of it in the microwave. Nikkie is cooking some kind of beast parts for Howard and Steve.
My head is now officially a mucous factory and I'm going to bed very early tonight. Maybe even before Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment