Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Flog for November 19 + A Fishy Story

Today has been a very strange Saturday, the last of my day offs. Still dealing with an upset tummy all day, although I did try to tempt it with things it usually doesn't get, little surprises of a Tootsie Roll here or a BBQ chip there, with a little bit of diet pop thrown in. I got some Ginger Gravol late afternoon and hopefully that will settle things down before tomorrow, when I have to hit the Sky Train once more. (I don't really mean HIT it, of course. You know that.)

Well, it's 6:03 and hubby's snoozing in the bed a few feet away. I refuse to go to bed before six, no matter how sick or/and tired I am. I think he's tired from a day of grumbling and complaining - I know that wears me out to no end (listening to it, I mean.) Hopefully tomorrow he'll have a better day - after all, I'll be gone for most of it!

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Brunch / Lunch / Snacks / etc - Junk Food
  • Dinner - Fish and Chips and Coleslaw - I just had ONE piece of Fish. We are not saying just how big that ONE piece of fish was, though - it was still ONE piece. (Now I know, though, how 2 fishes could feed the multitude a couple of thousand years ago.) Yummy Omega 3 - I'm just assuming there is Omega 3 in codfish, and it doesn't evaporate when it hits the fat.....but what the heck. It's only ONE piece, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment