Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Flog for November 27 + I'm Not a Saint, so Why Should I Even Try?

I didn't realize how many inactive muscles I had until I crawled out of bed this morning and found them everywhere in my body, my arms, my legs, my everythings. Should have had better sense scrubbing the kitchen floor, should have just got a gallon of paint and painted it. I'll know better the next time.

Busy day at work, and even though I didn't really want to be there, the time went by quickly. Glad to be home, even if I have a non-talkative husband. At least non-talkative to me. Guess I'm in his 'black books' file for the time being. It's too much bother to trace back to what I may have said or done to cause this - unless it was something I said about 3:30 this morning when I considered myself to be fast asleep. Oh well.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Soup, Pudding
  • Dinner - Chicken, Potato Salad, Dressing
  • Snacks - Ginger Ale, Gingerbread Latte, Blueberry Scone, 1 (so far anyway) Hallowe'en candy (Tootsie Roll! Who can resist that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment