Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Flog for November 26 + Another Unsuccessful Day Off

The most terrible thing I've done in ages is to try to get some skid marks of the kitchen floor, marks that the mop wouldn't erase. I bent over with a (an?) SOS pad, and magically, the off-white of the kitchen tile became a pure white - which means I found the true colour. Rats. Now we have two shiny kitchen tiles on a floor full of dingy tiles. Which means ... well, I don't have to spell it out for everyone, as I know you all know what I did this morning.

Most horrible 4-letter word that doesn't have 4 letters: WAX BUILDUP. 

Oh well, at least my hands are clean. I guess it would be a good time to make bread, if I had the energy.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Microwaved Scrambled Egg on a bun with a slice of Mozzarella Cheese (a sorta kinda Mozza Burger, I guess)
  • Dinner - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Veggies 
  • Snacks - An irresistible Cookie, Water, Pudding
To make this day complete, I moved every single one of the boxes off the floor, just in case the rain causes a flood in our basement, which it better not, although we are insured for that - I think - but anyway, along the way looking for stuff for my husband also - I found the Christmas movies and music, but unfortunately not his balls.....or lights.....enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment