Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Flog for February 1

Day off! How exciting - let's see, what did I do today?

5 am - noon - got up, made lunch sandwiches for the two big boys, made 3 'batches' of French Toast (2 slices for Steve at 7am, 2 for the kids at 8am, and 1 for their mamma at 9am), finished watching last week's Coronation Street, watched a Sanctuary episode, took back and reknit the second sleeve of a kid's sweater I'm working on, since the second sleeve measured 2" longer than the first and wasn't even finished yet (that's what happens when you watch Coronation Street and knit at the same time), made grilled cheese sandwiches for the gals' lunch, working on 2 loads of laundry - one washed, dried, and folded, the other still in the dryer - basically, just another lazy morning.

Noon - 5pm
Walked to Walmart for essentials (veggies for dinner and soup, eggs, Saran Wrap etc,), walked back dragging a buggy full of heavy stuff, ate 3 Hersey's chocolate kisses (one per mile,)  had a shower, tried to be a smart-ass on FaceBook comments, made dinner, folded the second load of laundry, tidied kitchen, and ate dinner.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - 2 boiled eggs, yogurt, 1/2 of an orange
  • Dinner - Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies and Stuffing (we're all stuffed now)
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi, 3 Hershey Kisses
All that's left for me today/tonight, whatever, is to clean up after dinner, and pack lunches for the two big boys for tomorrow. I might even get some 'me' time - if so I'll finish the little sweater I'm knitting, and finish packing a box for a very special 10 year old, so I can take it to the mail tomorrow.  I hope you've all noticed the absence of muffins, scones, donuts, etc from my list today. I think I'll make it through the night now!
    This losing 5 pounds this month is going to be a piece of cake....cake..mmmmm...cake..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment