Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Half Flog for February 15

  • Breakfast - Toast, 1 pancake, and coffee - toast and coffee when I got up at 5:23 so I could grab the last of the early morning brew, and a pancake and coffee when I went upstairs at 6:45 to surprise the son and the grandkids with a pancake breakfast - and fresh  coffee. The surprisees were very happy, and Chris subtracted his way through a whopping 14 pieces of pancake.
  • Lunch - debatable. I'm leaving the house at noon, so I'm not sure if I'll eat before I leave, which is very doubtful, or pick up a coffee and muffin at Timmys on the way, which is somewhat likely, or if I'll just wait until I get to Steveston, which is the most probable.
  • Dinner - No idea. I know I'll be in Richmond, so I imagine I'll pick up something to eat somewhere.
  • Snacks - ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I know this flog is a bit strange, but I have an adventure booked for today. I'm going to Steveston to pick up my cheque (payday is a lot better that Valentines Day), and I'm going to meet my pal Marina for coffee and a possible something to eat. Then I'm going to bus uptown and get my Simply Knitting magazine from Indigo Spirit book store, and then I'm going to get my hairs cut. And finally - I'm going to meet Pauline and we are going to The Gateway Theatre to see this -
https://www.gatewaytheatre.com/whatsonm3.html
- and I am SO happy!

Now, after this, which I know will be wonderful, assuming I can still understand what is being said and maybe act as translator at times, I am going to Pauline's house for a sleepover. It will be too late for me to come home on bus/skytrain. I'm not that brave to be wandering around King George skytrain station late at night, as I could either be mistaken for a (what the kids call) a crackhead looking for a handout, or a hooker. And although I do crochet sometimes, I don't do it often enough to earn the title of hooker. But I am usually happy.

And back to normal tomorrow. And that's okay, because I love my normal too!

No comments:

Post a Comment