Monday, February 13, 2012

My Flog for February 13

It's almost 9:30 pm, and I do have some more Stuff to do before bedtime, although I'd rather not. I finally finished a very long scarf for a customer who wants it tomorrow, but I don't think she'll be pleased with it, as it's a big narrower than she requested. Fingers crossed. Personally I think it's ugly, but she chose the colours, and there's only so much you can do with stripes and tassels.

It's been a long day, but one thing that's helping is the sun rising earlier in the mornings. I get to Richmond long after daylight happens now, so am not so apt to doze all the way in. In fact this morning, I started to read another bus book - which was crappy, so I won't waste my time reading any more of it. Value Village, here it comes. When I can get a driver to deliver my stash of unwantables, that is. Who knows, I may have an ugly scarf to donate also - if the gal decides she doesn't want it after all. (Reminder to self: DO NOT, and I mean, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT, take on any more customer knitting needs.)
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Salmon Sandwich -minus the bones, of course, it's horrible having big long salmon bones in your sandwich, and having them trying to escape down your throat before you can hawk them up - I hope Steve didn't get too many in his sandwich. Howard wouldn't take any chances, and just had a couple of salmon steaks - he'd rather take out his own bones, I suppose. Probably did a better job of it, too. And a Pudding (boneless, thank heavens.) And a Ginger Ale - the kind made with Real Ginger.
  • Dinner - Salmon Cakes - just like Fish Cakes, only with Salmon, which as we all know, isn't really a fish, as North Atlantic Cod is the only real Fish. However, the Salmon Cakes, which Nikkie started and Steve finished, were a real treat. And a piece of Gingerbread.
  • Snacks - Hot Chocolate (I had one yesterday, too and forgot to write it down. I'm usually very good at not forgetting. And an Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment