Monday, February 27, 2012

My Flog for February 27

It's 8 o'clock and I'm home for the night. It's been a very long day, and I actually had to work to make the time go faster. I think I need a holiday. Now I've got the washing machine going, and I will crash when this load is washed, dried, and folded.

Today was freezing, although it was sunny and bright. The mountains seemed astoundingly close this morning, and the sun shining on them made a picture-perfect view. That just shows how clear and cold the air was. I tried to get a pic with my phone, but it didn't work. It's here anyway, so you can see one of my morning stops.

Guess you just had to be there, and you weren't. I think I was the only commuter, though, who went out of their way to try to photograph it - everyone else was hell-bent on getting on the skytrain.

My stash of words is pretty empty tonight, so we'll just have the List.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Soup, Pudding
  • Dinner - Fried Potatoes, Bologna, and Beans
  • Snacks - 3 Cookies, Cranberry Juice, Hot Chocolate
I think Nikkie wants me to go swimsuit shopping, as she bought me a huge pack of Cheese Chips, my absolute favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment