Monday, February 6, 2012

My Flog for February 6

Had a terrific gift this morning - now isn't that a wonderful way to start the day? 

It was a very busy day at work, we must have done at least 1000 ruffle yarn demos (well, maybe that's a tad exaggerated.) The bus/train ride home went well, really good connections, and dinner was all ready when I got here. I feel a lot more energetic, and think maybe it's the extra daylight hours. Or the multi-vitamins. Or just being filled with awe at the beautiful sunrise this morning.

Anyway, now I am waiting for a cake to bake in the oven, a new recipe for a Mincemeat Bundt Cake that I found online. (Yeah, yeah, I know, the Mincemeat I bought before Christmas to make Mincemeat Tarts never got used. And since the best before date was almost 2 weeks ago, I figured I should use it. Smelled okay, no green spots, and it's going in a 350 degree oven for 45 - 50 minutes, so it should be okay. Right?)

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee - a 5 o'clock breakfast that lasted until noon. No wonder I was so hungry when Pauline brought the Soup/Sandwich dealie for lunch
  • Lunch - Half a Lentil Soup, Half an Egg Sandwich, Pudding
  • Dinner - Goulash - Thanks, Howard for making dinner, even if it was a bit dry. Since there were tons left over, I suggest another can of Spaghetti Sauce and a bunch of cheese grated over the top for tomorrow's dinner. Cos I'm not cooking after work.  Just sayin'.
  • Snacks - I was going to have a Peanut Butter Cookie, but I think someone ate it, Yogurt, 1 Hersheys Kiss I found in the bottom of my bag while looking for a pen, and a Baileys w/Milk as I tap

No comments:

Post a Comment