Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Flog for February 21

Day 3 at work, brain dead, finger and toes hurting. I think I have arthritis in two of the toes on my left foot, and no matter how I write about it, it's not funny.

However, tomorrow is another day , and it's the first of my Magical Four Day Offs, and that makes me very happy. Big plans to make hundreds of things for tomorrow night's dinner (won't mention it to Howard, because then he'll say he doesn't want that and I'll have to change my plans) and maybe a bit of housework. Definitely a bit of Sanctuary in the morning. In fact I can't wait for 5 am to roll around so I can start - knowing a nap is always available any time during the day is what makes early morning rising easier, but I never ever nap. Usually that is.

Enough about tomorrow. If I don't stop writing about it, I won't have anything to write about tomorrow, just as I have nothing to write about today.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee. More homemade toast, toasted over the red hot stove element. Mmmm.
  • Lunch - My terrific Beef, Veggie and Pasta Soup, Bread, and an Orange. (And no, I didn't make the Orange, if that's what you're wondering.)
  • Dinner - Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, and Howard made it. Not me.
  • Snacks - Date Square, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, and half an Omega 3 cookie. And yes, it tastes just like its name - Healthy. Full of nuts and seeds and healthy stuff, leaving no room for tasty goodness. First and last time. I guess the only reason it's called a cookie is because it's shaped like one, but then so is a cow patty (albeit a big one) but I wouldn't eat that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment