Saturday, July 15, 2023

July 14 - No comedy or drama, kinda like watching paint dry

Since I did absolutely (almost) both all day, I persuaded hubby to go for a walk with me. He left me stranded when we walked around the short block and escaped through the back gate, but I just kept walking. 
Unlike yesterday when we were at Walmart, and I was just chatting away, thinking he was behind me, not realizing he had turned around in search of milk. I hate it when he does this, and now I’m probably known as That Old Lady Who Talks To Herself. 

However, I digress. I found some pretty flowers, descendants of the ones I posted a couple of years ago. According to my Seek App, it is -


- but what it’s doing here in Surrey I have no idea.



Found these too, hydrangeas I believe. Maybe if I’m wrong someone can correct me.

I saw another gigantic grape vine up the alley, but the grapes weren’t nearly as big or as bountiful as ours. Steve tried one yesterday- not ready for binging on yet. 

And on an entirely unrelated matter, the first thing Steve did with his new label maker was label it. 

It’s been quite hot today, so I had a good excuse for being lazy. I’ll make up for it tomorrow- got a birthday cake to make, with 17 candles. Theo will be happy to ‘help’ Chris blow them out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment