Monday, July 3, 2023

July 3 - Solo walk, and Formatting is my downfall.

The three of me - Me, Myself, and I went for a walk today! That shouldn’t be huge news, but it is, as it’s the first time sans Howard since before last November. He and Steve went to Home Depot (thanks Steve, for getting me out of that trip. Well, to be fair the stuff Howard wanted would fit in Steve’s truck, but not in our Micra.) 
He wanted to extend the deck 10 feet, and since it’s good for him to be busy, I didn’t complain. And he’s got a really good helper, grandson Chris, who is strong, willing and capable. As well as handsome.


So, on to my walk. There’s a very pretty garden in front of the nearest barber shop. By the way, there are almost as many barber shops around as there are Tim Hortons. 


Another art installation, thanks to the laziest people of Surrey 

 No idea where the background colour of this went, but it is indeed one of my pics. Blackberry season is on the way - can’t wait 

(Ah, just noticed there’s a Remove Background feature on the picture editing.)

(Formatting woes - didn’t just remove the background, but removed the whole damn thing.)

See , I’m getting smrter by the minute.


What makes a park a park? Use a hydro line and put a couple of picnic tables on the other end. 


Our neighbour likes the way Steve sheared his balls. 


Growing things at our place. Wildflower garden in front of window, and almost 5-year old behind. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment