Thursday, July 6, 2023

July 6 - Wildflowers and not much else. Not even a picnic.

 Some of the wildflowers in our (Steve’s) wildflower garden - it’s amazing how much colour is in a packet of seeds! (Actually more than one package.)








I’m super tired tonight. The plan was to get up really early this morning and get stuff done before the temperature got too high, but that didn’t really work for me. 

I did get up at 6 am, but lingered over coffee as ‘there was lots of time.’ Ended up doing very little, went to the recycling depot with Howard, and had some blood work done. Now I’m almost too tired to keep my eyes open, so there may be lots of typos here tonight. 

By the way, the temperature only got as far as 31, which doesn’t sound great, unless you compare it to the 37 that was forecast the night before. 

Small mercies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment