Wednesday, July 19, 2023

July 19 - The lazy hazy crazy days of summer are here - enough 30+ temps already. Bring on the rain.

 As most of you know, I’m not one to complain, especially about things I can’t change - in this case, the weather. 

But it’s so bloody hot. Except in the bedroom with the air conditioner on full blast, when I start to freeze and have to wrap up in a blanket. If I complain about the cold, he’ll turn the A/C off, and in 3 seconds I’ll be sweating. 

So that’s why I’m looking forward to next week. I will conveniently forget about all the (bloody) rain we had last winter, and even though I probably won’t, I will feel like dancing in the back yard while raindrops fall around me. 

So it’s kind of early to bed again, so we can get up early and beat the heat. Not that I have a huge To Do List. I’ll keep these lists for a rainy day. 

Hopefully next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment