Saturday, July 8, 2023

July 8 - It’s not an exciting life, but it’s better than it was. Baby steps, me, baby steps.

A bit cooler today, so I decided not to bake anything. Why heat up a not so hot kitchen? Besides that, hubby had me on the go this morning to the recycling depot, then since we had to pass Walmart we went in and had a shop. Less than $100, so we didn’t need any bags 😁.

On the way home I noticed a garage sale, so for the first time in years (yes) I dropped in. I bought a book and a couple of dvds for Chris and his mom, who like watching stuff that would make other people (me) scream and run away. 

On the way home I saw this lonely little duck.  In fact, he looked like a duck out of water, but his smile was so lovely I had to take a picture  



I was more surprised this week when I noticed a new stem with a new leaf on my heart Hoya plant. According to the World Wide Web, these heart leafs by themselves  do not produce babies, so this surprise was quite pleasant. I’ve had this flat green non-growing thing since Valentines Day in 2022, and even kind of neglected it for a while. Because a plant that just sits there and does absolutely nothing isn’t very inspiring to a person who just sits there and does nothing. 

But Howard bought it for me so I figured I should take better care of it.  Sunshine and water and cactus fertilizer. 



And now another day is almost over, and I’ve lost my damn formatting. 

I can take a hint. 

Goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment