Saturday, July 29, 2023

July 28 - Not sure what’s being celebrated, but there’s somebody setting off fireworks- at 11:30 in the night. I’d much rather hear the fog horn on Fort Point.


 We managed to get to Abbotsford Airport, finally. I was the ‘navigator’, and was supposed to be checking Google maps plus all the green signs and exit warnings on the way. So when I said, This exit, he said, No, and kept on driving. 

And next when I said, This exit, he exited, and then got pissed off because ‘It was the wrong exit,’ but when he was driving he realized it was the right exit and he didn’t even say ‘Thank you. You are so smrt.’

So when we picked up the stars of Steve And Nikkie’s Excellent Adventure, I quietly asked Steve to drive home, because if Howard was driving I was going to walk. It’s only 50 kilometres anyway.

(Kind of reminded me of our long ago family trip to Alice Lake, only I was driving. If you’d like to check that out, just do the clicky thing here. https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/8954070273571912019/8888192883806154781?hl=en

I know I kind of mentioned the possibility of pictures, but I didn’t take any, except one of a cactus that now has two flowers, but it’s a horrible picture so I can’t use it. I did go for a walk after supper but there was absolutely nothing exciting to photograph, so there you go. 

I’ll try again tomorrow. 

No poem tonight either. 

I’ll try that again tomorrow too.


No comments:

Post a Comment