Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Flog for October 1 + Running a Day Late

I didn't find my scales til way after breakfast and didn't even climb on them. Tomorrow will be the new October 1 and I will post whatever scary numbers appear.

Today was another busy day. We brought the last load of 'stuff' home at nine-thirty, most of it garden 'stuff' and junk. Tomorrow at least one guy is hoping to do a garbage run all by himself - hope he doesn't get lost in this big sprawling city. I have to go to work, so at least if he gets lost, I won't be with him. Steve has to work too, so he also won't be of any help. I'm sure everyone will be fine.

I bought two pairs of shoes today, and also got a cell phone. I feel pretty again. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chinese food at a Food Court somewhere - Surrey Centre Mall, I think. Just ate half, will take the other half for my lunch tomorrow, just in case I missed out on calories and cholesterol today. But I doubt if that happened.
  • Dinner - a Hamburger (no, not a Mozza Burger, sigh) and half a dozen oven fries
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi
Another extremely tiring day, I'm pooped and it's only nine-thirty. Also going through major The Soprano withdrawal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment