Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Flog for October 13 + Kitty May Have To Cash In One Of His Nine Lives

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee - White Bread Toast as I ran out of Whole Grain Bread, which I now prefer immensely to my ex-all-time favourite. They say if you eat something for two weeks, you will develop a likeness..likeability...like?? for it. Guess they speak true.
  • Lunch - Did I have lunch? Walking home from the market and bakery this morning, I started feeling really nauseous, and I don't think I had lunch. A few pieces of fruit from a Fruit Plate. That's all. Followed by a lie down/doze, interrupted only for each of the next steps of making Turkey Soup.
  • Dinner - Turkey Soup - two bowls, Roll - one.That's almost the end of the Turkey. Thank Heavens.
  • Snacks - Diet Coke, half a slice of left-over morning toast with 'Peter Butter,' and I may have to get really mad at Steve for bringing home tempting things, like the bottom half of his Vanilla Milkshake from Burger King. Grrrrrrrr. 
I'm really hoping Kitty has a better night tonight, as last night he was up and down all night, either mewing on one side of the door or the other, until Howard finally reached over and left the door open a bit. Then it was purr in my face, then scratch at the carpet (Kitty, not Howard), and what not. I would hate to have to take my poor Kitty and throw him out the window in the middle of the night, especially since our window is stuck shut, but if he keeps this up, I may have no other choice.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment