Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Flog for October 19

I remember saying many times, I wish I had a life, and now it seems that I have one, I don't have any time to do the stuff I used to love doing when I didn't have one. Sigh. I hope none of you suffered withdrawal symptoms last night, when you went searching for some little pearls of wisdom and found none. My apologies.

I spent last night at Neil and Shannon's, and bussed to work from Ladner this morning, which wasn't the greatest trip of all times. I had to wait half an hour for a bus connection - the first bus dropped me off at my second bus's stop two minutes after my second bus left for Steveston. So, cold and sleepy, I spent half an hour shivering on the bench, only to arrive at Steveston fifteen minutes before I was supposed to open the store, certainly not enough time to go to McDonalds and buy a McMuffin and Coffee for breakfast. But since I hadn't eaten yet, I went to McDonalds and bought them anyway. 


  • Breakfast - McDonalds' Sausage and Egg McMuffin and Coffee
  • Lunch - Golden Lentil Soup - really yummy - and Half a Veggie Sandwich (that I didn't eat) from the coffee shop next door 
  • Dinner - Goulash that Poppy and Nikkie made and if I didn't eat it, Poppy and Nikkie would probably never cook dinner again
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi, Coffee
The Veggie Sandwich I didn't eat for lunch magically became a ham and veggie sandwich for Howard's lunch tomorrow, so I guess I'll just go to bed hungry again......

No comments:

Post a Comment