Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Flog for October 30

  • Breakfast - Coffee and Home-Made Bread Toasted 'on the ring.' The bread sure looked funny, but it tasted yummy - just ask Lizzie, she stole some of mine
  • Lunch - Bean and Bacon Soup - I must say, it tasted a lot better today than last night. I bet if I keep it in the fridge for a few weeks, it will be absolutely wonderful.
  • Dinner - Goulash made by a very grumbly complaining husband, and a slice of funny-looking fresh bread
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Diet Pepsi, Hot Chocolate, and  3 cake pops - yes, three, but they were very tiny and put an end to my craving for a cupcake
Well, if truth be told, they weren't that tiny, and a cupcake probably would have been less frosting, but probably the same amount of cake. Oh well. I don't know why I feel the need to sabotage my so-called diet a couple of days before the end of every month, but that seems to be the normal thing now.

The Diwali-celebrating neighbours are still popping fireworks, although not to the extent of a few nights ago. I don't think they'll keep me awake tonight though - I am utterly pooped, and plan on popping a couple of painkillers for my enormous headache before I hit the sack. Two more days of work and I get four days off - I really enjoy my day offs, as compared to the way I feel about my day ons. Tomorrow I get the joy of training a new staff member - what an honour for a part-time employee who has been with the company for 15 years and makes 50 cents an hour above minimum wage. Enough said about that. Enough said about everything, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment